What is a Pecha Kucha Presentation
20 SLIDES x 20 SECONDS
That's 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
Each slide stays on screen for 20 seconds before automatically moving on to the next.
It's a punchy and fast-paced presentation format that's as entertaining to watch as it is rewarding to give.
Ideal for inspiring an audience to take the road less travelled, it works equally well when promoting products and services.
To give you a flavour of the Pecha Kucha approach, here are examples from the world of adventure travel.
Next HU Events
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- France Mini: Sep 5-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!