Tarnowskie GÃ³ry, Poland Community
Tarnowskie GÃ³ry, Poland
The Community was started by Rafal Rekiny and Sturs.
- Name: Rafal Rekiny
- 1982 Honda CB650Z
- 1994 Yamaha XTZ 660
- Name: Strus
- 1992 Suzuki DR 800 Big
- Island - expedition kayak
- Poludniowa Ameryka - expedition bike
- Tunezja - expedition motobike
- Rumunia - expedition touring cars 4x4
Attractions of the Tarnowskie GÃ³ry area :
- Inactive, but open for tourists - an antique silver-mine of 1880
- Tunnel - Sztolnia "Czarnego pstraga" - swimming narrow corridors, length: 600 meters
- Chechlo lake
- A park with palace from XIX century
- Sport valley - a deep canyon in dolomite rock with artificial ski hill, climbing walls, and great offroad ways for motorcycles and touring cars (4x4)
- Aqua park
For more info: http://www.tarnowskiegory.pl
Other attractions in the area:
- Jura - beautiful rocks of limestone, high to 30m - I highly recommend for climbers (60km from Tarnowskie Gory)
- Cracow - the ancient capitol of Poland (150km from Tarnowskie Gory)
- The Tatra Mountains - our high mountains 1600 - 2500 m a.s.l.- (250 km from TG)
Come visit us!
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wa