Tarnowskie GÃ³ry, Poland Community
Tarnowskie GÃ³ry, Poland
The Community was started by Rafal Rekiny and Sturs.
- Name: Rafal Rekiny
- 1982 Honda CB650Z
- 1994 Yamaha XTZ 660
- Name: Strus
- 1992 Suzuki DR 800 Big
- Island - expedition kayak
- Poludniowa Ameryka - expedition bike
- Tunezja - expedition motobike
- Rumunia - expedition touring cars 4x4
Attractions of the Tarnowskie GÃ³ry area :
- Inactive, but open for tourists - an antique silver-mine of 1880
- Tunnel - Sztolnia "Czarnego pstraga" - swimming narrow corridors, length: 600 meters
- Chechlo lake
- A park with palace from XIX century
- Sport valley - a deep canyon in dolomite rock with artificial ski hill, climbing walls, and great offroad ways for motorcycles and touring cars (4x4)
- Aqua park
For more info: http://www.tarnowskiegory.pl
Other attractions in the area:
- Jura - beautiful rocks of limestone, high to 30m - I highly recommend for climbers (60km from Tarnowskie Gory)
- Cracow - the ancient capitol of Poland (150km from Tarnowskie Gory)
- The Tatra Mountains - our high mountains 1600 - 2500 m a.s.l.- (250 km from TG)
Come visit us!
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! USA Virginia: Apr 9-12, 2015
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
Take 40% off Road Heroes Part 1 until October 31 only!
Road Heroes features tales of adventure, joy and sheer terror by veteran travellers Peter and Kay Forwood (193 countries two-up on a Harley); Dr. Greg Frazier (5 times RTW); Tiffany Coates (RTW solo female); and Rene Cormier (University of Gravel Roads).
"Inspiring and hilarious!"
"I loved watching this DVD!"
"Lots of amazing stories and even more amazing photographs, it's great fun and very inspirational."
Check it out at the HU Store! Remember to use Coupon Code 'HEROES' on your order when you checkout.
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!
All the best travel books and videos listed and often reviewed on HU's famous Books page. Check it out and get great travel books from all over the world.