Browse books in this category
- The most visited areas along the Aegean and Mediterranean coastlines are covered in extensive detail. This highly acclaimed Blue Guide also provides more information on central...
- Reviews - Amazon.com Reviewer: richard_t from South America Just a very useful guide, with basically everything the visi...
- Reviews - Amazon.com Reviewer: A reader from Slovenia - March 26, 2000 We are a couple of divers and we decided to go to...
- BONNING, Barry from Australia said (on HU): "This is a ... book written by a Tasmanian author for 4WD'ing on the island...
- Alex from Alex's BMW Motorcycle & Global Touring Page: "This book lists 25 tours that span from 1 to 3 days each. A...
- Reviews - Amazon.com Reviewer: Maurizio Giuliano from Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina It is hard to concentrate so much inf...
- In print since 1924, and known as the travel bible to South America, Footprint South American Handbook is the longest running travel guide in the English language. Covering the...
- Amazon.com Review: Robin M. Calitri "RMC" (Central California, USA) "The book provides indepth coverage of eleven road t...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! USA Virginia: Apr 9-12, 2015
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
Take 40% off Road Heroes Part 1 until October 31 only!
Road Heroes features tales of adventure, joy and sheer terror by veteran travellers Peter and Kay Forwood (193 countries two-up on a Harley); Dr. Greg Frazier (5 times RTW); Tiffany Coates (RTW solo female); and Rene Cormier (University of Gravel Roads).
"Inspiring and hilarious!"
"I loved watching this DVD!"
"Lots of amazing stories and even more amazing photographs, it's great fun and very inspirational."
Check it out at the HU Store! Remember to use Coupon Code 'HEROES' on your order when you checkout.
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!
All the best travel books and videos listed and often reviewed on HU's famous Books page. Check it out and get great travel books from all over the world.