Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- DE Mark from Maryland USA said on HUBB: " It may not be the best written book, but the best story, hands down, is Dave B...
- In 2004, Julia and I returned to South America, but with one major difference - Julia took her own F650GS Dakar. No mean feat when she had only got 2,000 miles of riding...
- Frank If you're looking for this book, it has been newly reprinted (word for word) under the title, _Zero to Sixty: The...
- Amazon.com Review "From my mother I learned to write prompt thank-you notes for a variety of occasions," Melissa Holbroo...
- Review: What I really liked about Overland to India was the sheer determination of the rider. The description of how he...
- Grant It's a very nice book, well done - I have one! Recommended.
- Grant A terrific book, right at the top of the list. Recommended. Rider, February 1998 "My own favorite kind of read...
- Review from D. Deo "ddeo" (Chicago, Il) on Amazon.com "One Life to Ride is truly a remarkable book about...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! USA Virginia: Apr 9-12, 2015
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015