Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- “Cathy’s courage has been truly inspirational for many blind and partially sighted people across the world.” Steph...
- "On many occasions in my life I’ve arrived at a point where I’ve thought: is this it? Whenever I reached a goal, it was with the unspoken expectation that when this has been...
- Authors comments: From backpack to bicycle, now on a motorcycle and still on a budget. The author, a compulsive travelle...
- "One of the funniest books I've read in a long time" (webBikeWorld)"Honest, entertainingly written [a...
- In 2010, after the closure of her dream business, Jill Maden sets off to tour Australia – alone on a motorbike. Weighed down by seven stone of luggage and a crushing sense...
- The idea to travel the world on a motorcycle did not 'come out of the blue'. Monica's husband Simon had this dream for 30 years. The opportunity to go arose after...
- On Amazon: By Jeremy L. MilliganThis review is from: 8 Around the Americas On A Motorcycle (Paperback) This review will...
- Este é um livro narra uma viagem, uma aventura, um desafio do desconhecido. O aventureiro não só pilota a sua moto com maestria como também, ao longo de sua narrativa, aconselha...
Next HU Travellers Meetings
- Germany: May 17-20
- HUBB UK: May 30-Jun 2
- Montenegro: June 27-30
- Ireland: July 12-14
- Colorado: July 12-14
- North Carolina, Aug 8-11
- Canada West: Aug 22-25
- Ontario: Sep 12-15
- Australia QLD: Sep 26-29
- Australia VIC: Oct 11-13
- California: Oct 24-27
Are you a Motorcycle Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
9th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is now open! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!