Motorcycle travel guides
Browse books in this category
- Editorial Reviews - About the Author Neal Davis was bitten by a travel bug early in life and has spent his years seeking...
- Amazon.com Reviewer: a reader from Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, March 4, 1999 "It's like a virtual motorcyle trip. This...
- Amazon.com Reviewer - a reader from USA, September 1, 1999 "Must-read material for New England riding - with basically o...
- Readers Comment - Trish "A Sun Salutin', Crochet Hookin' Chick!" (CA) "I have made it my mission this year to enjoy the...
- Readers Comment - Randall Carter from So Cal "GREAT! In this book the author selects an area (san diego, so cal, central...
- Hencequently "Ben" from Bend, Oregon, USA: "For me there are three parts to a good trip - the preparation, the adventure...
- ldcleve from Milwaukee WI, USA: "I took John's first edition of this book and a map and rode the Alps and the Dolemites...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- NEW! Shanghai Mini: Mar 15
- Germany: May 29-June 1
- Montenegro: June 12-15
- HUBB UK: June 19-22
- NEW! Canada Maritimes: July 4-6
- USA Colorado: July 11-13
- Ireland: July 18-20
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16