Motorcycle travel guides
Browse books in this category
- Morocco Overland is a guide to 49 routes through southern Morocco’s spectacular landscape – from the snow-clad High A...
- "There is nothing quite like long-distance motorcycle touring and there is no place quite like the jungles of Vietnam to do it through." So starts Wink Dulles's...
- Book Description from Panther Publishing: "The only travel guides designed entirely for the motorcyclist. Detailed route...
- From Devon to Northumberland and from East Anglia to Snowdonia these 42 detailed routes take you on some of the most int...
- New Zealand is a paradise for motorcycle touring - the magnificent scenery, the appeal of the open road, and the lack of traffic all add to the attraction. Here is a comprehensive...
- American Motorcyclist, July 1999 ". . . there's a lot to like. First-time tourers may find the push they need to hit the...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- NEW! Shanghai Mini: Mar 15
- Germany: May 29-June 1
- HUBB UK: June 19-22
- NEW! Canada Maritimes: July 4-6
- USA Colorado: July 11-13
- Ireland: July 18-20
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 14-16