Motorcycle travel guides
Browse books in this category
- A Destination Highway (DH) is a road you'd travel to, to journey on. DH Northern California is part of the most in-depth motorcycle guidebook series ever produced for the...
- Reviews - Classic Bike Rider, December 2001 "'Purple Mountains' is any place and every place your soul can guide you on...
- Morocco Overland is a guide to 49 routes through southern Morocco’s spectacular landscape – from the snow-clad High A...
- "There is nothing quite like long-distance motorcycle touring and there is no place quite like the jungles of Vietnam to do it through." So starts Wink Dulles's...
- Book Description from Panther Publishing: "The only travel guides designed entirely for the motorcyclist. Detailed route...
- From Devon to Northumberland and from East Anglia to Snowdonia these 42 detailed routes take you on some of the most int...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Take 40% off Road Heroes Part 1 until October 31 only!
Road Heroes features tales of adventure, joy and sheer terror by veteran travellers Peter and Kay Forwood (193 countries two-up on a Harley); Dr. Greg Frazier (5 times RTW); Tiffany Coates (RTW solo female); and Rene Cormier (University of Gravel Roads).